The following prices and are flexible, the final valuation can be very different depending on the complexity of each order. If you are interested, please contact us at import@smartchina.pl or by the form.





Price: 800 Euro

We learn from you the requirements, the characteristics of product and delivery time. We begin a market research. Usually it takes from 7 to 14 working days depending on the complexity of the order. Next, customer receives a list of suppliers including Chinese company names, addresses and other contact details.

Price: 350 Euro

Meeting in China with a business partner or a trip to the Expo. After consultation, we help you arrange airline tickets, transport in China, accommodation and provide translation services.

Price: 350 Euro

Check order before shipment. Most suppliers require a 30% deposit, and the remaining 70% paid before shipment. Unfortunately, there are cases that the goods received by the customer do not meet the requirements. Common problems are incorrect size, quantity, color, model or simply lower quality. In order to avoid problems and additional costs, we offer a pre-shipment check before you pay for all.

Price: 350 Euro

Supplier audit. During the supplier audit, we verify basic documents confirming credibility, check bank accounts and above all export licenses. The audit covers the factory profile, employees, equipment and technical facilities. The customer receives all information. This is basic audit model which should be extended to pre-production control.

Market research

Market research based on provided the product specification. We find suppliers, we ask them for catalogs, all product description and pricing. If necessary, we can translate materials into other language. We send the customer all collected materials and contact details to the supplier.

Delegation to China

We encourage you to visit China. Personal meeting with the supplier, viewing the factory and goods. We will help you arrange a meeting with the supplier, arrange transport and accommodation. English or Polish translator. We offer help in further negotiations.

Samples

Depending on the specifications of the product you are looking for, we recommend you aks for product samples and tests them by yourself.

Order

At this time, our clients sometimes prefer to take steps into final negotiations, specifying the price and size of the order. The factory estimates the delivery time. The factory requires an advance payment of 30% of the order value.

Customs control and clearance in China

Based on the information you provide, we check and prepare the goods for shipment according to the specifications. We check the goods before shipment and the remaining payment for goods.

Post-purchase service

We will be your contact and representing side with a selected Chinese trade partner for a period of 2 years. We care about the quality and security of future mutual cooperation.